Saturday, December 17, 2011
GRID: matrix sequencer for Reaktor
"A short demonstration of a selection of presets included in GRID.
GRID is available now for £20
Visit icebreaker-audio.com/products/grid/ for more information"
"An example of how to make an analog style drum beat in GRID."
"Icebreaker Audio has recently released GRID, a matrix sound sequencer for Native Instruments Reaktor 5.6.
Based on unique sound and interface concepts, GRID can produce a wide variety of sounds, from drum beats, to ambient drones and even 8bit circuit-bent sounds.
Key features include:
· 8 voice sound sequencer controlled from an animated 8x8 grid
· 42 presets with 4 patterns per preset (a total of 168 patterns)
· Per voice pattern length
· Analog and digital sound generation modes
· 2 modulation step sequencers and an LFO, each with user defined routing
· Filter and delay effects
· “Glitch” controls to add chaos and noise
· Automatic tempo-synchronization when used in a host
· Preconfigured TouchOSC templates for iPad and iPhone control
GRID is available now for £20 (€24/$30 approx)
For more information, visit: http://www.icebreaker-audio.com/products/grid/"
GRID Audio Demos by Icebreaker Audio